środa, 18 marca 2020

Artbook

Hello friends. 
Sometimes there is so much negativity that I really want to believe in a fairy tale and magic. It’s so easy to look into your fantasies, remember childhood when your mother read a fairy tale, we watched cartoons and fantasy films. 

Cześć przyjaciele. 
Czasami jest tyle negatywności, że naprawdę chcę wierzyć w bajkę i magię. Tak łatwo jest przyjrzeć się twoim fantazjom, pamiętaj dzieciństwo, kiedy matka czytała bajkę, oglądaliśmy kreskówki i filmy fantasy.




I really love such things and one of my favorite characters is the edinorog. Because when I thought what work to do while working with the Mystic Unicorn collection, for some reason the idea came up to make a U-turn into an art book. 

Naprawdę kocham takie rzeczy, a jedną z moich ulubionych postaci jest edinorog. Ponieważ kiedy pomyślałem o tym, co należy zrobić, pracując z kolekcją Mystic Unicorn, z jakiegoś powodu wpadł na pomysł, aby zmienić U w książkę o sztuce.




I don’t know how to draw, but working in the mix media technique you can create a page of magic even without this skill.
Positive and good health to you, friends.

Nie wiem, jak rysować, ale pracując w technice mix media możesz stworzyć stronę magii nawet bez tej umiejętności. Pozytywne i dobre zdrowie dla was, przyjaciele.


In my work, I've been using: / W mojej pracy, używałem:

Papier 30x30 cm - Mysterious Unicorn - 07- Lexi Design


Pasek - Mysterious Unicorn - 03 - Lexi Design

I hope, my friends, that I've managed to inspire you and move you to a fairy tale. With your best wishes.
Mam nadzieję, przyjaciele, że udało mi się was zainspirować i przenieść was trochę do bajki. Z najlepszymi życzeniami.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz