wtorek, 16 czerwca 2020

Gift envelopes with shakers

Hello everyone!
I am Aleksandra. I would like to share with you two gift envelopes.
 I used beautiful  " Misterious Unicorn" paper to create tham. I used  stikers from that collection also. 


Cześć wszystkim!
Jestem Aleksandra. Chciałbym podzielić się z Aami dwiema kopertami prezentowymi. Do ich stworzenia wykorzystałam piękny papier „Misterious Unicorn”.
 Użyłam również naklejek z tej kolekcji.





 
There are frames, flowers and many different glitter. I used beads and ribbons also. 

Są ramki, kwiaty i inny blask. Użyłam również koralików i wstążek.

Together they helped make paper even more beautiful.
  Razem pomogli uczynić papier jeszcze piękniejszym.




 A short video will help you better see these envelopes.
Enjoy it.

 Krótki film pomoże ci lepiej zobaczyć te koperty. Ciesz się.






 Alexandra Vashchuk was with you, I wish you a pleasant creation.

 Alexandra Vashchuk była z tobą, życzę miłego stworzenia.


używane materiały
/used materials
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz